Sweat off my Pen

I wish to craft a work
of sheer poetry.
Alliteration and rhyme,
a keen sense of timing.
Words that leap up to
play with your eyes.

Four wheel driving
your imaginations.

I wish to convey a
feeling a thought.
Paint a picture in
verbs that sound
like the thought
in my head.

But the melody slips
through my fingers
- like sweat off my pen.
Perhaps another day I'll try again.

Comments

diary of a G said…
I think you just did
nice one
Unknown said…
hmmm
you jus did gal

take care,
pammy
magic off your poem...
u write very well
Thanx 4 dropping by...
Manda said…
i am highly impressed!
princesa said…
Hmmm.... so u are also a poet?
Nice one.
Added u to my page.
Anonymous said…
tanx for stopping by!n for d lil prayer
Anonymous said…
I didnt read the poem..but bee knows I know what she can do...when i saw 8 comments I knew she had blown us away again. I think we should do a duet...wat sayeth thee?
oshin said…
Queen Bee , done did it again!
La Reine said…
Thanks everyone, you are all very kind.

I think I need to track you all down and drop a holla...