And so....
..yeah, couldn't think of a title. Condolences
I followed my own advice and what do you know, life just handed me some rose colored glasses. I just, you know, prayed to my Father and stopped all the blo'y anticipating and lookie here!...life continues and things are well.
Yay!
What am I rambling about, you may wonder. Well, yesterday was The Day that came complete with ringing bells. The Day, I found out if I was screwed or still had a fighting chance.
Watch out now, I've got meself a chance :) I got in around after 9 or so, lemmed like a fool and promptly fell asleep. Only to wake up with a mad headache. Like summo wrestlers have been practicing on me noggin, or the Harlem Globetrotters have used me cranium for a ball. Tis really quite...impressive.
The hard rock drummer boy ceased for a bit while I read me Bible, but started right back up again since.
Oh, did I forget to mention that I woke up at 3:30 for some reason? Yeah, still no clue as to why. The marching band only commenced after I regained consciousness.
-I've got to remind myself to Carpe Diem every once in a while. But it seems the wanting is a far cry from the doing, and all the wishing in the world never accomplished anything. Better to actually Seize the Day than to waste away contemplating how nice it would be to indeed day seize, n'est ce pas?
--A schoolmate of mine died recently. On the way to or from Yobe. The funeral was yesterday and I didn't know her at all. I suppose now I never will.
Live. Learn. Repeat, pass it on.
I followed my own advice and what do you know, life just handed me some rose colored glasses. I just, you know, prayed to my Father and stopped all the blo'y anticipating and lookie here!...life continues and things are well.
Yay!
What am I rambling about, you may wonder. Well, yesterday was The Day that came complete with ringing bells. The Day, I found out if I was screwed or still had a fighting chance.
Watch out now, I've got meself a chance :) I got in around after 9 or so, lemmed like a fool and promptly fell asleep. Only to wake up with a mad headache. Like summo wrestlers have been practicing on me noggin, or the Harlem Globetrotters have used me cranium for a ball. Tis really quite...impressive.
The hard rock drummer boy ceased for a bit while I read me Bible, but started right back up again since.
Oh, did I forget to mention that I woke up at 3:30 for some reason? Yeah, still no clue as to why. The marching band only commenced after I regained consciousness.
-I've got to remind myself to Carpe Diem every once in a while. But it seems the wanting is a far cry from the doing, and all the wishing in the world never accomplished anything. Better to actually Seize the Day than to waste away contemplating how nice it would be to indeed day seize, n'est ce pas?
--A schoolmate of mine died recently. On the way to or from Yobe. The funeral was yesterday and I didn't know her at all. I suppose now I never will.
Live. Learn. Repeat, pass it on.
Comments
May the deceased soul rest in peace
PS: How r u by the way?
I remember him dancing for me when I was child. He was the sweetest older cousin and now, he is no more. It hurts that he will not carry my children and entertain them the way he did me.
Okay the tears are starting again. Gotta go...
those wrestlers, Globetrotters, drummer boys and marching band
seems like a pain in the butt
fo' reel
"Better to actually Seize the Day than to waste away contemplating how nice it would be to indeed day seize" "n'est ce pas?"
Its true
wutz great Young B?
Hope your head is okay now.
Have a lovely lovely weekend.
And Nappy hair rawks, hehehe
How the service dey go?