First Tag!!! - My Six Q's

I was tagged! If you want to thank someone, that'd be Lighty. How cool.
Yeah, ok - so its my first tag, deal with my Happy. I think I shall do a jig.

The rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you -
2. Mention the rules in your blog –
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours –
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

Six Unspectacular Quirks

1. I think musicals are flipping awesome. I tend to think the world would be a better place if everyone just burst into song and Broadway ready choreography whenever they were happy, sad, angry or just ish.

2. Whenever I'm really angry, I sing. Works like a charm.

3. One of my top reasons for wanting to live on my own is the fact that I'd be able to troop about naked. Ah, freedom...

4. When I first meet someone; and they look a certain way....if they look different the next time I see them, we end up being friends. Weird 6th sense, hunh?

5. I laugh at horror movies. They rarely scare me, especially the older mutated person - un-dead - alien ones. The plot lines are just silly; though I counted 'em as my favorite genre for a long while.

6. I get tongue twisted when I try to rap, but freestyling a song is easy-peasy.

Ok, so I tag doug, G, Solomonsydelle, Onyeka, Charizard and flygirlbidiish


In other news, the lazy bug seems to be wearing off... a bit. Praise Jesus.
And this morning I came to the realization (again) that I SO SO want my own blo'y place.

-So badly, ya'll do not even know.

Comments

ablackjamesbond said…
You r the first person who is not complaining abt being tagged. Interesting quirks u got. I love musicals too but i would hate to see everyone sing and dance cos not many can sing to save their lives...
ahh. i see few common quirks.

i for one laugh to ease tension.

u see the horror movie thing. i looked at how horribly the acting it. complain on how the scary character should have done this that way or how the tone of voice in a particular scene was awfully wrong. lol. am not even a director or editor neither do i study film.

and another thing, adrenaline junkie datz who i am, see all those scary rides; i open my eyes smile and say wow this is fantastic. lol.
diary of a G said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
diary of a G said…
I think I understand why u want ur own place. so u can go butt naked. lol.and more... I aint mad at that

I think I can handle this tag

Will do, soon times

I'll holla

wud up lighty?
Jennifer A. said…
Lollll, it seems ur life is just about music! That's beautiful.

I love BROADWAY too.....:) Ha ha. Something in common. How cool?

Your own place is bound to come soon...if u already have a vision of ur place in ur head, then that vision will become real soon. It's only a matter of time.
La Reine said…
ablackjamesbond: I guess that'd be another quirk then. Lol @ppl not being able to sing. If life was a musical, we All carry a tune with grace.

lighty: Oooh I so so feel you on analyzing movies, lol.
And yes, rollercoasters...ROCK! I scream for the fun of it. tee hee

diary of a g: Cheeky...its not Just that.....
I'll be chilling for yours sha

jaycee: What can I say, rhythms course throughout my veins.
Amen o, I claim that prophesy!

--I guess doug killed his blog (why o why??):(
So I'll edit that out soon enough...
Anonymous said…
am so with you on numberz 3 and 6...as in...shish...even now when am at home all alone I walk around nekky

as per songs tooo..maybe it jus not our talents...

chill la reine...I've been tagged b4 does that mean i have to do annother six quirks again?
La Reine said…
charizard: Man o man...and solomonsydelle has been tagged before too.....

I guess you just take it in stride and maybe give us a link to your past quirk post?
Afrobabe said…
everybody bursting into songssss??? You sound like my flat mate…she says something like pass me the pepper and starts singing pepper pepper…bahama mama…when I asked how she got to bahama from pepper she just bursted into laughter…she sings everything. could kill her.

living alone becomes lonley and boring after a while...trust me..
flawsandall said…
dont you just love walking around naked...nice blog..thanksfor stopping by mine
Naija Chickito said…
I pray you get ur own place soon. You deserve it.
flygirlbidiish said…
nakes stizz!!! laffin my funky arse away!!! i love the musicals ish saddly lagos life has omitted the broadway but its comin up slowly...
the horror movies... at times i lose it n forget its make believe stuff but those long ago ones are tweh stupid i can't believe they got me then esp they zombie ones
they ought to make more comedy horrors like shawn of the dead
for rap lessons i recommend snax, big mic, teeto and my all time fav M.I Abaga
u know when we really want somethin we shout out loud but the hype dies almost as soon as we get the stuff..... food for thot
LG said…
lol!!@ walking around naked, when u marry nko?
La Reine said…
afrobabe: LOL. I've been through the lonely bits, I think my want of my own space overrides that, for now at least

zephi fahren...: Yep. Thanks, I will return

naija chickito: AMEN! And 'and how' to whatever makes you feel I deserve it. Appreciated :)

flygirlbidi..: You're a trip. Don't us style to tell me I wont love my own-place-ness...hummph! ....lol

lg: Oh yeah. When I marry, I shall no longer have my own place, I'll have 'our place'.
soupasexy said…
broadway ke ble..
i love singing too but not broady way...lol
seriously we shld all b singin on the streets?weird. u sing when upset weirder.laff at horror movies thats me
SOLOMONSYDELLE said…
yay for musicals! I am sure you have seen "Singing in the rain". There was a point when I could recite the entire movie, word for word. lol!

So you 'tagged' me as well. Go check out my response at the ...Easier...site.

Hope all is well and your neighbors goat is not still bothering you, oh!
Mizrepresent said…
I so love your 6 things...and love me some musicals!
Ms. emmotions said…
tag tag tag

why is everyone taggin everyone in blogvile these days ?
arrrrrgh

anyways, howdy gal?
Anonymous said…
horror moveis hardly scare me too!