Feeling....
Some say I'm melancholic - life can be melancholy.
A thousand people playing violins for themselves.
Give me a trumpet, bass, symbol. Precussions
Piano- the beat starts on One.
I've got this feeling, this running feeling.
-Feels like 'Dance to your own drum'
External flows attempt to choke it
and at times they do succeed.
But at this moment all they're drowning is
complacency in me.
I had a mind to make that longer, but it just didn't work out that way.
My cousin got married this weekend. Lots of stress, free rice, hugs, greeting people you don't remember, spraying, serving, inside jokes, rolling eyes at dry-boys' lines, laughing, praying, clapping, sighing, complaining of tiredness, searching for a drink, being introduced as so and so's daughter and posing for the camera. Click-Click
I throughly enjoyed myself, my Mom flew over, too many Aunties and Uncles and Grand-so and so's to greet. My knees proved their worth.
I got accepted to a school I wanted (big whoop). I'm about to start applying to the never-gonna-get-it-unless-God-works-it-out schools. Luck you may wish me, please
I needed a good dose of strength, and then I realized that God never really left me.
-To Momma's ya'll, cuz they just rock.
A thousand people playing violins for themselves.
Give me a trumpet, bass, symbol. Precussions
Piano- the beat starts on One.
I've got this feeling, this running feeling.
-Feels like 'Dance to your own drum'
External flows attempt to choke it
and at times they do succeed.
But at this moment all they're drowning is
complacency in me.
I had a mind to make that longer, but it just didn't work out that way.
My cousin got married this weekend. Lots of stress, free rice, hugs, greeting people you don't remember, spraying, serving, inside jokes, rolling eyes at dry-boys' lines, laughing, praying, clapping, sighing, complaining of tiredness, searching for a drink, being introduced as so and so's daughter and posing for the camera. Click-Click
I throughly enjoyed myself, my Mom flew over, too many Aunties and Uncles and Grand-so and so's to greet. My knees proved their worth.
I got accepted to a school I wanted (big whoop). I'm about to start applying to the never-gonna-get-it-unless-God-works-it-out schools. Luck you may wish me, please
I needed a good dose of strength, and then I realized that God never really left me.
-To Momma's ya'll, cuz they just rock.
Comments
best of luck with the skool n all.
I have a great feeling u'll be aight.
the whole wedding sheningans sounds like fun...
I loved that line. :)
and at times they do succeed.
But at this moment all they're drowning is
complacency in me'- loved that!
Congrats on the admission
chxta: Danke
charizard: I tried... Thanks and Thanks!
diary of a g: Thanks for the Whoops. and Thanks!
zephi fahrenheit: Thank you plenty on both counts. It was fun :)
jaycee: :) I try not to forget that....
ablackjamesbond: :) Story of my life right now. Thanks!
How have u been?