I'm in an Odd Mood Today...
I wanted to rant. Tirade really, but as things are - and happen, life did what it does. And so copy and paste a Poem by E. E. Cummings I did.
Because I can.
Snow by E. E. Cummings
SNOW
cru
is
ingw Hi
sperf
ul
lydesc
BYS FLUTTERFULLY IF
(endbegi ndesignb ecend)tang
lesp
ang
le
s
ofC omego
CRINGE WITHS
lilt(
-ing-
lyful
of)!
(s
r
BIRDS BECAUSE AGAINS
emarkable
s)h?
y&a
(from n
o(into whe)re f
ind)
nd
ArE
GLIB SCARCELYEST AMONGS FLOWERING
- Here's to the looks on all your faces, because I know its there.
And thanks for the Love (well, those who gave it), I'm on a hiatus now, Daily Grind'll start in less than a Fortnight.
Because I can.
Snow by E. E. Cummings
SNOW
cru
is
ingw Hi
sperf
ul
lydesc
BYS FLUTTERFULLY IF
(endbegi ndesignb ecend)tang
lesp
ang
le
s
ofC omego
CRINGE WITHS
lilt(
-ing-
lyful
of)!
(s
r
BIRDS BECAUSE AGAINS
emarkable
s)h?
y&a
(from n
o(into whe)re f
ind)
nd
ArE
GLIB SCARCELYEST AMONGS FLOWERING
- Here's to the looks on all your faces, because I know its there.
And thanks for the Love (well, those who gave it), I'm on a hiatus now, Daily Grind'll start in less than a Fortnight.
Comments
Me think say na only me.. i ex am comeback again but no luck...
reading it i felt it, who says words have to be in order to make
sense? i think it was an inspiration..
snow isnt in order, why sud this be???