Eek! It's practically August!
I'm so out of practice writing, its sad. I feel like a parched fish who has shuffled across a beach and finally come into contact with water.
And so I rant.
A while ago my sister gave me a movie to watch; August Rush. It quite possibly will live with The Princess Bride and The People Beneath the Stairs in my book. Twas all kinds of lovely - and not just because Jonathan Rhys Meyers was a major feature. Not that I wouldn't watch and hour and a half of him looking thoughtfully at me from a large screen...or endure him trespassing about with whats-her-name from The O.C in a vampire flick. (Octane )
He can't help the fact that he's blo'y beautiful. And in this movie he Sings! Tis like Christmas.
He and ....the title character from Felicity ...Keri Russell birthed the wide-eyed Charlie from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, who happens to be a musical prodigy. The whole flick is how their son gets to New York to try and find his parents and how the parents find each other – mixed in with just a smidge of 'New York reality' and a Whole bunch of music. Much like a dance-less musical, but I didn't complain. And Terrence Howard is in it too.
Did I mention how smoking hot Jonathan Rhys Meyers is? First off, his eyes...I mean, then his accent.... Heaven on any size screen, I'll tell you that much.
- - -
I work the night shift. The graveyard shift. The feels-nice-in-the-morning-to-go-home-while-You-are-going-to-work shift. Hoo-ahh.
Pretty much 5pm – 5am and as luck would have it, a bit of scheduled Training had us night folks staying till 8, 8:30 for two days. Would you believe I haven't fully recovered? I'm not so much wadding through a perpetual fog as floating numbly in murky waters. I need a tall glass of Rest.
TGIF indeed.
- -- --
I really want to go swimming. Nay, I dare say I even require it.
My bathing suit is all ready, who has a pool?
-Here's to keeping promises, and sleep.
And so I rant.
A while ago my sister gave me a movie to watch; August Rush. It quite possibly will live with The Princess Bride and The People Beneath the Stairs in my book. Twas all kinds of lovely - and not just because Jonathan Rhys Meyers was a major feature. Not that I wouldn't watch and hour and a half of him looking thoughtfully at me from a large screen...or endure him trespassing about with whats-her-name from The O.C in a vampire flick. (Octane )
He can't help the fact that he's blo'y beautiful. And in this movie he Sings! Tis like Christmas.
He and ....the title character from Felicity ...Keri Russell birthed the wide-eyed Charlie from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, who happens to be a musical prodigy. The whole flick is how their son gets to New York to try and find his parents and how the parents find each other – mixed in with just a smidge of 'New York reality' and a Whole bunch of music. Much like a dance-less musical, but I didn't complain. And Terrence Howard is in it too.
Did I mention how smoking hot Jonathan Rhys Meyers is? First off, his eyes...I mean, then his accent.... Heaven on any size screen, I'll tell you that much.
- - -
I work the night shift. The graveyard shift. The feels-nice-in-the-morning-to-go-home-while-You-are-going-to-work shift. Hoo-ahh.
Pretty much 5pm – 5am and as luck would have it, a bit of scheduled Training had us night folks staying till 8, 8:30 for two days. Would you believe I haven't fully recovered? I'm not so much wadding through a perpetual fog as floating numbly in murky waters. I need a tall glass of Rest.
TGIF indeed.
- -- --
I really want to go swimming. Nay, I dare say I even require it.
My bathing suit is all ready, who has a pool?
-Here's to keeping promises, and sleep.
Comments
Good movie
i love The Princess Bride...(pruod owner of both the book and dvd)
Yea, he's most def. an eye candy!