Work Irks

Ah, that'd be the things that irk me about work...

-My boss telling me my hairstyle wasn't 'corporate'. Pulled back twist-outs, Qwhaat?

-My boss apparently not seeing the moderately kempt dreads and jacked up looking dread extensions on my coworkers. What on EARTH, man? How are they More corporate?

-Coworker with dreads telling me to 'do something to my hair' on Friday. Twas in a lil fro, ya kidding me?

-Coworker with dread extensions telling me to 'do something with my hair'. Did she not see the FRO? Looked 'done' to me.

-Coworkers asking, with upity looks on their faces, if my twists were dreads. I WISH they were!! Just you wait!

-Being sent on mini errands. Walk to the printer yourself, lazy.



What Irks you?

Comments

Myne said…
Those sure can irk, especially unnecessary errands. Randomizationa and unrealistic deadlines also get me. Enjoy the rest of your week.
miMo said…
Keep up the good work. I found your blog via bglh and im enjoying it thus far. kudos on standing your ground about you hair.
La Reine said…
Thanks for the love miMo. Its usually protected, but I like to rock my locks on Fridays.