Alright.

I owe an update.
Been trying to work on it.

You see, I had this idea, and it involves many a picture and I figured-
Just do it all in html code and paste.

All well and good except the pictures....well, they aren't cooperating.

How do I do this properly?

I shall think on that.


In other news, I try to get to the gym every morning, after a night shift, because, its as good a time as any, I figure.
Running, weights, swimming, aerobics - all sorts of embarrassment to be had, for one and all. Look into it if you're looking to shed pounds or tone muscles or generally keep fit. Have a buddy too, it helps. Like when the aerobics instructor starts doing impossible things with his left leg.. you can look at your buddy and crack up. Hence, burn calories.

I must figure this picture list thing out....

-Here's to my blog family, how I miss them - let me count the ways. One, two, three... you get the idea.

Comments

Myne said…
I love you too, lol. The pics, blogger allows you to upload directly. try that way.
Afronuts said…
Hope you're using a compatible browser?

If you're using mozilla, you might have some challenges. I had trying to load pics too
La Reine said…
Myne: Bloggers' pic loader completely messes up my format - all the pics go to the top of the page.... Will try again.

Afronuts: I'll try again with IE & see what happens.