Glessons !

Lessons...from Glee... I'm clever.


On account of the fact that this post is inspired by Glee. The hit show you may have heard of?

Two things.
1. How bummed am I that I in a place where the best I can do is get twitter and imdb.com spoilers during or after each episode? Tres bummed. Lets not get into my 'internet connect', aye?

But change is constant and your present isn't necessarily your future.

Lesson?
Grin, bear it, suck it up, strive for gold and geterdone! Positivy rocks, innit?

2. The lastest episode, The Subsitute, aired on the 16th.
It closed with a mash-up (what a suprise) of 'Singing in the Rain' (a great song AND movie, no clue what those Glee youngin's were rolling eyes about) and 'Umbrella'

According to Twitter, this idea was either inspired or evidence of heavy drug use. Brilliant or ridiculous in its stupidity.

Lesson?
Do You! Not everyone will like it, not everyone will hate it. But you're the only one you have to live with.

I'm off to recall just how hilarious Sue Sylvester is and tell a internet friend to Totally try and get on the show.


Here's to good hygiene and posture. You really don't want to be without either, no matter how rich you get.

Comments

Myne said…
Totally agree with lesson too. was wondering what the title was about, lol..