A Swift Kick in the Face

Image found here: dodebian.blogspot.com/2012/02/clock-issue.html
Where does the time go?
I've been away from the blogging universe for far too long.
 As many would say, things have been busy. At times I feel there are not enough hours in a day and my brain seems to run at a frenetic pace as my body struggles to keep up.Of course, I have given myself too many things to do. Let us not forget the hours of waste that start off as a 3min video 'break' and end with marathon sessions browsing through the procrastination section of the internet.

Image found here: http://slcmma.com/tag/teep-kick/
Hello Face, meet Kick.
Therefore, right about now, I have decided to shift Me. INC into high gear and state my goals in a public space. Out in the open, they have more weight. If I get lazy or slip up, I'll have the fear of public shame and whatnot to threaten me with a swift five toe salute to the noggin if I drop the ball. Enter accountability. Land swift kick to the face.

Goals:
Run a 5K in November 2012.
Publish a new post/poem once a week.
Swap 2 bad habits for 2 good ones by December 2012.
Kick butt academically and earn all A's by December 2012..
Take my education by the horns.
Project Manage my life like a boss.

Done. Now off to add more cowbell and what not.

Here's to moments of clarity. Also, making them last longer than just moments.

Comments