Rise and Shine
![]() |
| Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa/Black Panther |
Hi hi!/Happy New Month/ Happy New Year
To say it has been a while would be an understatement. Somehow I paused mid NaPoWriMo in 2016 and never looked back. Until now.In the age of #meToo and #timesup. Parkland and 17 year olds running for office. Black Panther and A Wrinkle in Time... to only name a few... I've decided to dust off the cobwebs and start sharing again.
Item #1 on the agenda.
Did you see Black Panther? How many times? Did you love it? How much?Have you seen A Wrinkle in Time? Would you journey through a tessaract to see it again?
Alas, I'd take that bridge to see it on opening night, but for now, I'll let that go and focus on 'shining my eyes' and looking at what's in front of me. Until then.
P.s.
If you want to hear a Black Panther podcast that features a solid bit of car talk and yours truly analyzing the break out film, take a listen to the Overthinking Podcast episode I'm on, here.#WakandaForever

Comments