There's a World Poetry Day... Hmm
March 21st is World Poetry Day?! Where was I?!!!
A Thought
I think I've thought I might have been in love
In hindsight, I think I may have not.
I didn't become whom I thought I ought
-were I to be caught in such.
Rather think I grew accustomed to
wanting to grow accustomed to.. a who.
So I will "It was not you, twas I"
and I will let my windows cry
(after pulling shades over my eyes)
Selfishly for what I think I've lost
-the way to where I might have been.
A Thought
I think I've thought I might have been in love
In hindsight, I think I may have not.
I didn't become whom I thought I ought
-were I to be caught in such.
Rather think I grew accustomed to
wanting to grow accustomed to.. a who.
So I will "It was not you, twas I"
and I will let my windows cry
(after pulling shades over my eyes)
Selfishly for what I think I've lost
-the way to where I might have been.
Comments
Pink Satin: Hi hi!