Its 11.04 and October 15th is nearing its end.
I managed to kill some tasks, wound others and eat some baked squash and crunchy fried noodles.
Take aways:
If you’re going to go shopping with a shopping list, don’t leave your shopping list in the car.
Music is still awesome and good music is Choice.
If you break a set of tweezers in half you can pry a penny from the thingie we all plug our car chargers and gps's into, and have just enough room for your daughter to pull it free.
Mom wants nothing to do with a scarf that actively tries to mess up her hair. Take note Infinity Scarves.
When in hunger, the nearest Chinese restaurant will do and the first thing on the menu shall be delicious.
One’s rental car should be checked for compatibility with ones Nuvi or Garmin or other GPS directional aide.
Explaining why your smartphone isn’t smart is hella annoying. (You see, I can piggyback on wifi, but...)
All boots were made for walking, and mine made my feet hurt.
If you aren’t going to sing along with the department store jams while dancing as you try on clothes in the dressing room, don’t get mad if I do.
Elizabeth and James. Feather light dresses and tops. Yes.
Two lost, hungry women in a car with warm sweet and sour chicken requires at best, a decent radio station.
Aint nothing like a bed with two chocolates on the pillow after a night of turtleneck shopping, life hugging and being lost for 30 minutes, 5 minutes from your destination.
Is it weird that I’m seriously considering banning myself from writing to do lists?
I think I’ll make To Kill lists instead.
Here's to organization.
*says the 2 week late blog post-er*
Comments
Your phone is no smartphone in the first place! Stop fibbing!
PS - Am I first? I do believe I am :D
PPS - How did JP&FR go? Code: Mezzofanti
They need work, honestly. Got to find a way to balance all the craziness and get everything done. If you have a way, lemme know!
Thanks for stopping by...