Slay the Dragons!
Once, I had two friends come over to my digs so I could change into jeans because my corporate looking slacks were by no stretch of the imagination going to protect me from the cold.
I offered them water.
Once, I ate something that I can't even name because its scent reminded me faintly of a rich efo riro** stew. It tasted nothing like it. Twas still good, but not my beloved efo rifo.
I'm looking at the last exam I did in finance and I'm scared I can't top it. Silly. I have no choice. Eeep!
Other things.... I went to a party with curly locs and makeup no one could see.
I went to a holiday party full of executives, ( oh yes. I was the only student), and held my own in conversations.
Feel like I'm running on a treadmill. Every once in a while a kid with a box of doughnuts entices me to get off track. But I'm more on than off these days. Doughnuts a meal do not make.
- This was inspired by a blog I found. Much more random than I. I've finished procrastinating now. Back to the killing of the things.
Here's to doing what you should, just to get it done.
ps. I don't much like somethings about this new blogger format, but I have no time to worry about that as three dragons* loom and I must cause them to die.
** best type of nigerian stew I ever tasted
* 1 dragon = 1 exam
Comments