Goals and the like



I think I've added a new (former) bad habit instead of a good one. And I've made up for lost time...
I signed up for a 5K, and have not so much as planned to go for a single training run/jog/walk thingie.
Academics. Oy. It's hard not to make getting a job a priority over school. I mean, I'm here to get a better education so that I can get a job. The mountain like assortment of bills that I am looking at doesn't care about gold stars and smiley faces.

I just realized that I'm murdering my goals and this is more like a spasmodic rant than an update. Again, Oy. Prehaps I need a swift kick after all...

Here's to french fries. Or crisps. Whatever you call them, they are delicious.

Comments

Set yourself small realistic short term goals and you'll be smiling.
If you make your goals unachievable, you'll struggle

Stay blessed
La Reine said…
N.I.L: That's what I thought I was doing :( I think I also need to be more positive and work hard towards them.

Thanks for dropping by!